Friday, 20 February 2015

How I put my semi individual eyelashes on?







Step 1- Making sure I have all the items listed

***Disclaimer- the glue I use is hair bonding glue and is not recommended to go near your eyes. I am showing you what I do. Copy at your own risk.

Step 2- Wash my face and make sure my face is free from mascara.

Step 3- apply a little drop of the glue in a small dish

Step 3- pull the eyelashes off using my tweezers, dip the end in the glue.



Step 4- Place the eyelash with glue on the end on top on my eyelashes (near the eyelid) Making sure that I am very careful not to get the glue in my eye or poke an eye out with my tweezers.

Step 4- Follow step 3 & 4, placing the eyelashes with gaps and leave to dry. When dried filled in the gaps with eyelashes until they look filled. 





1 comment:

  1. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete