Friday, 20 February 2015

Where have I been?

I have been away from blogging for a while. My blog had to be deleted as it malfunctioned and I want to have time to continuously blog before I restarted. I am planning to continue blogging at least once a week about beauty, fashion and health.

I am nearly a qualify mental health nurse now, after three stressful years of University to say the least. I can honestly say they have been the hardest three years of my life. The pressures of University work and working full time as a senior care assistant has pushed me to my limits. In September, I finally qualify and I'm on course to achieving a 1st in my degree. Then I have plenty more time to do the things I love and have more money to buy things I love.

I'm looking forward to my holiday in May with my FiancĂ© and trying to get more toned. I have been eating clean/detoxing for a week and have lost 1/2 stone so far and have been running 3 miles three times a week. Hopefully by May I will feel and look more toned and be ready to hit the beach in a very skimpy bikini. 







No comments:

Post a Comment