Thursday, 12 March 2015

Metallic Eye Make-up



I recently noticed that the metallic eye make-up is everywhere, in magazines and on makeup websites. Vogue.co.uk states Gold, silvers, copper, bronze provide the prefect palette for many beauty looks this winter. I decided I would wear the metallic eye make-up to a work conference and posted step by step on how I achieved this look.

Step 1: I used Naked 2 palette shade blackout (£38 from Debenhams), to cover the whole eye lid area and extending the shade outwards.


Step 2: I used Rimmel London eye shadow shade 103 Back Stage (£1 from the local Pound store), in the middle of my eyelid and blended it with the black.




Step 3: Then I used Rimmel shade 034 (again £1 from the local pound store) to put into the crease and the bottom of the lid blending with the other eye shadow shades.



Step 4: Finally I added a thin liquid eyeliner against the lash line (Sleek black eyeliner £4.49 from the local drug store). I put my foundation on after I have done my eye make-up as this corrects any smudges, making my make-up look fresher. I used Nivea mousse in shade 05 Apricot (£5.95 from Amazon) to conceal red patches and my under eye area. Then I applied Dolce & Gabbana foundation in shade 140 Soft Sand (£27.99 fromDolcegabbana.com).





To see how I put on my semi individual eyelashes check out the link.
http://www.thebeautymisfit.com/2015/02/how-i-put-my-semi-individual-eyelashes.html

                        


1 comment: